2. There is to be no bashing of actors, characters, or other members of the community.
3. This is a community for real people works of art, which means no fanfic based on the Vampire Diaries television show, books, or any other projects the actors may have worked on. Videos and graphics may use those sources, but the end result must be a real person pairing.
4. Please keep all posts focused on the actors of the Vampire Diaries. I love Jensen Ackles as much as the next person, but unless you're pairing him with Candice Accola, or another Vampire Diaries actor, he does not belong here.
5. For extra clarification, all members of any relationship do not have to be Vampire Diaries actors, but at least one must be, ie: Candice Accola/Sophia Bush, Steven McQueen/Chelsea Staub, Ian Somerhalder/Nina Dobrev/Maggie Grace, Paul Wesley/Craig Ferguson/Kristen Bell. While Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki have worked with members of the cast, anything solely about Jared/Jensen belong elsewhere.
6. Side pairings that do not include Vampire Diaries RPF are fine as long as the main pairing fits all other rules.
7. Even though this is a community for the actors, any spoilers for upcoming or recent Vampire Diaries episodes must be warned for and placed underneath a cut.
8. Please tag all entries as appropriately as possible. If a new tag needs to be created, one of the mods will get to it ASAP.
9. If you have a question that isn't addressed here, please direct them HERE, or feel free to contact lavendergaia or opheliahyde with any concerns.
2. There will be absolutely no linking to locked posts, or posts that will be locked in the immediate future (in two days, after the next update). If a post is submitted with a locked link, you will get a reminder. If it does not become a public post, it will be deleted.
3. Please utilize an LJ cut for the body of fanfics, graphic posts, videos, fanmixes, or anything else that could take up a large space to save the followers' flists.
4. All fanfics and videos require a header with at least the pairing, rating, warnings, and a disclaimer. A sample header can be found below. All kinks and pairings are allowed as long as there are sufficient warnings.
5. For graphics or fanmix posts, please keep the preview to 3-4 icons and/or 1-2 large graphics such as banners, or wallpapers at a reduced size.
6. Plagiarism is completely unacceptable. If there's something amazing we need to see, feel free to rec it.
7. Pimping other communities, or livejournal events is allowed as long as the focus is either actor or general RPF related. A Kat Graham friending meme, or RPF ficathon is fine. A Vampire Diaries exchange that does not allow RPF is not. A specific RPF community such as American Idol RPF is also not allowed.